Tuesday, April 03, 2007

of late...

lol...this one's gonna be in a hurry.... London, UK

You'll never guess where I am right now...(my Mom would kill me if she knew I was doing this)...
It's 15 minutes till my flight boards & I'm at Heathrow airport at a cyber cafe....ha! This in itself is a small miracle, as I had wanted to post something while here in London, but never had the time...
I just made it by a miracle to the airport in record time on the bus (single journey for only 2 quid), thought my flight was forty minutes later, but looked at my itinerary on the bus & saw the flight was at 16:20...NOT 16:40 (stupid me).

My check in was smooth as butter (?) & the attendant was happy to take some tracts (sweet thing). Then as I rushed up to go & board (haven't gone through security yet) I see this cyber cafe &....here I am. The last user of this computer gave me her extra five minutes...isn't that sweet?--I didn't even ask...(hmmm....I think she liked me....)

I've got some serious travel/todos ahead of me & I'm gonna need your prayers (see end of post).

But 1st: a couple things I've done so far in London (been here since Friday)

Stayed a night & a day with my sister & family....

Stayed a night with My mom & above said persons at her new home in the country (that last word to be in quotes, but I can't find the key...I so don't have the time to try every key on this keyboard)

Saw old friends from like 10 years back...

Made new friends in Harrow & heard many a crazy tale...

(Ok...it's not letting me upload pics)...Stay tuned for those...

My prayer requests are (I board my flight in 5 minutes, I'd better make this quick):

Come to think of it...I'm gonna go...stay tuned for my prayer requests as well

(Mainly Visa for Nigeria, a new computer, as well as funds for my flight back to Nigeria & money to go to Wordstock IV & needs &.......) Tx tons...I really appreciate it!

Stay tuned.... :) :) :) gotta run....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Brian, This is Ruth. I used to live with you in Holland many long years ago. I enjoy reading your blog. Will keep you in my prayers.

Nyx Martinez said...

Aha..
You're going to Wordstock.

What a Brat! (Aren't we all.)

ehehhe.

Anonymous said...

Hey brian,

gosh you are crazy for posting your blog when your plane is leaving so soon. I will keep all your fundraising in my prayers.

Token-Black-Girl said...

ha, can't believe you're posting so close to your flight...Will keep your fundraising in my prayers, I don't know you but I like your blog :)

Unknown said...

Thank you, everyone....I'm flattered...but of course, I will remind you of the obvious...that "IT'S ONLY JESUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSS!!!"

Stay tuned for the next post...that little airport stunt almost cost me my flight....

I know, I'm crazy!