Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Botanical Beauties..... B'ham, AL




Had a beautiful time at the Botanical Gardens last week....it was a perfect day in the almost literal sense of the word (besides the sweater I wore, but I can think of worse weather...) My wonderful hosts here in Alabama took me there....the kids in the pics are all brothers & sisters (there's actually more of them, but some weren't well & had to stay home with their mom)
I took all the pics unless another name follows the pic (in parenthesised italics)...praise the Lord with me for His glorious creation as you enjoy a small portion of what I did through the pics that follow....
(Amber) Angel, Allan & Autumn








(Amber)




Took most pics I took that day in the greenhouse "cactus room"....I hadn't imagined that cacti were actually as beautiful as any other plant....see what I mean...











2 beautiful sisters....that's her camera, not mine....confusing?



(Amber)





(Andrew) Have you loved your cactus today?....




Like father, like daughter.....2 excellent photographers.....while Angel plays with dirt...




(Andrew)




Also taken in the "Cactus House"....




(Amber)







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful pics. You really look like you have fun. I am glad that you are getting relax while you are there.

Unknown said...

Thanks, Michelle!

anna said...

gorgeous place! and beautiful pictures Brian. First time on your blog for a few months Brian - apologies - but it looks like the Lord has been taking good care of you, phew! :P when are you back to Nigeria then?