Friday, April 06, 2007

London pics.... Atlanta, GA

Had wanted to add these to the London post, but this computer is a bit wonky...(I'm at a library)..so am starting a new one here...Enjoy....

With new friends in Harrow....(Excuse my cheesy grin....)


"Mrs. Truce" (Petra) with her 2 munchkins in at our friends beautiful old "country" home.... This place was just exactly one of those old cottages you see in these old movies...reminded me of one of the big houses we used to all live at in Belgium....good ol' days.


Liza (of Nic) & my sis, Petra....I'd turn the pic if I could....next time...


Mom shows Milo (her grandson--right) the pic he just took of Lawrence (left) while Lawrence dad lazes in the back...



My adorable 10 month-old niece, Olivia, with her snotty nose....

5 comments:

Santi said...

oli is looking beautiful :) and your niece really is adorable ;)

Marie said...

wow, i didn't know Petra had 2 kids......that's so cool, they're adorable.

Anonymous said...

I see olli,tina,and steve?...regards maurice!

Anonymous said...

oh brian, how nice of you to post pics of my silly children (joke, of course...they are silly but loveable) and everyone who thinks they're cute amid snot-faces...aww, so sweet. It was a great day brian even though i acted awful...sorry. Hope you're enjoying the states and give my love to phebe, andrew, andrea, the relatives etc. xxx

Anonymous said...

Yah I took the Pic....Bless My soul....LOL