Saturday, January 06, 2007

Happy New Year!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!!!!!



My goals are simple this year.....I resoluted to (according to what Jesus asked me to do when I talked to Him before the close of the year):

Be a better disciple & do what Jesus wants me to do this year

Hear from the Lord more in prophecy for myself & others

Claim the keys of obedience & fortitude


I thought to post my sister's New Year card as well, as I quite liked it....enjoy it while it's up, as any protests from her side to my posting this without her permission will result in me taking it down.....enjoy!


AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH......200777777777777777777777....WOW!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

No objections this time..Love you Bro...Missing you.

Anonymous said...

Oh, yay!

anna said...

nice lisa! very well constructed. how long did it take you to make all those igloos?