Tuesday, July 21, 2009

COLD!

This is my 2nd "July-winter", but that doesn't make it easy..

Thanks be to God, we're starting the FDTP at the end of July this year, so we'll be going into August mainly, when it already starts warming up..

I suffer mainly first thing in the morning & again at night (only when going outside, my room has a heater, TG..). During the day it's still good & warm (although you'd never know by my eskimo outfit)..

Please help us pray that the Training Program for 17 year olds will be an immense inspiration & time of learning for them & us as well..

More prayer requests coming!

2 comments:

whacky said...

Eh, ssebo! You have what? You have moved!

Say hi to Gareth and Caroline from us! I should have sent a happy gift for you through them, but we didn't get to see them this time. Weep!

Will pray for you there. I know you're going to have a blast!

Unknown said...

Thank you! I need your prayers.