Friday, July 17, 2009

S.Africa!

I arrived here safely this morning at 4:00 a.m. local time..(3:00 a.m. Nigerian time time) after a 5hr & 15 minute flight on Arik arilines...The plane & services were downright impressive..It was a nice, mostly empty flight, so I got to lay down as I slept, making the short 3 hour night rest I had just a little more comfortable..

Got through immigrations & had picked my luggage by 5:00 a.m. & by 6:30 I had had B'fast at Mugg & Bean & was already calling to let them know I'd arrived..Was picked u by 8:45...the aiport wait turning out to be nearly as long as my flight from Abuja, ha..

I miss Nigeria already..I'm here in & S.A. & I'll be here for a while..It's here at Plot 6, w/ the large grounds & 6 Rottweilers that I'll be spending the next month & a week preparing for & conducting the FDTP 2009. After that, there'll be a good few adventures here in S.A. to speak of that should take me at least through to the end of 2009...

I shall keep you posted..

3 comments:

Nyx Martinez said...

Thanks for updating--yes, you have so many adventures, nice to read about it all, and keeping you in my thoughts and prayers...

...MISS YOU!

Lispis said...

Rottweilers, eh? Humph... You better make it back for our reunie..

Unknown said...

I tried so hard last year..my efforts were clearly not "up to" as they say in Nigeria..

But I do have a plan..

pray..