Monday, March 17, 2008

Tagged 2!





Ok, this is probably cheating, as she said some "thing"...but this is someone..

Jolene is the cutest baby around & everyone's absolute favorite...she's incredibly smart too & so easy to take care of...I manage to get time with her about 1x in a week when I'm home & for some reason there's no-one else to take care of her (as bad as that sounds)...

We, of course, have the funnest times together & I always look forward to the next..

She is affectionately nicknamed by me "The Shmooch"..(that's right--you can't pronounce that) other nicknames are "Pooches", "Cuteness", etc.

3 comments:

Lady Jo said...

Is that Etienne and Rachael's baby??
If so, please give them our love!

Wild Flower said...

Hi Brian. I finally caught up on your blog. You seen to be busy and happy.
Lots of love! Take care.
(cute picture)

Unknown said...

Jo, Jolene is Richard & Angela's daughter..

But I'll give Ettiene & Rachel your love when I see them next..;)

Hey, Esther!
nice to have you on my blog..keep visiting..:)