Saturday, October 28, 2006

Biding my time!

Let not regular posting be confused with copying everyone & joining the "online-diary" club.
I told myself I wouldn't put stuff up EVERY DAY, just to say that I've done it, but then I did realize that I've got to put up SOMETHING (of course, that sounds like, put up anything, just so ppl can see something. OOPS!).

Time would fail me to tell of spending the WHOLE ENTIRE DAY inventoring (is it a word?) all the medicines obtained for the clinic that Family Care started here (it was fun actually)....or of some beach visits, or of teaching 12 FS Bible studies, which I absolutely LOVE. It's all enough to keep a man busy, but certainly not the "end of the action" if you will. There's more to come & even though I've already had enough Adventure for a Lifetime already, the sky is just the limit--past the limit is what I hope to reach someday. TYJ!...Getting there....

No comments: