Wednesday, October 25, 2006

About blogging!

Well, I never really titled it that before, but I have been on about this in the past.
I will not deny it...I neglect this thing....somewhat! Not for long!!! THERE'S HOPE! Really, there is....

I always go on my friends blogs & eagerly anticipate some new story/tidbit/inspirational writing/news, whatever! I guess some are hoping for the same from here, I realized...

So, without further ado, here is this post! That's all of it, actually! The truth is that right now I'm not connecting from my computer & there's a bit of a line to go online with this one. Also, the internet's on & off, so it's a bit of a juggling act...Oh, yeah! I've got a bit of a story about that!
Last night I was on this very computer & trying to connect! My own computer wouldn't stay on & this one wouldn't get online & a bunch of ppl were waiting to hear back from me about stuff & I had some urgent things to send as well & was trying to write my family & had missed a couple B'days & on & on..... So I was starting to get really annoyed with the whole thing & then I remembered my stance to be more praiseful in my last post from the other week (Ta-Dum!). I could hear the Lord telling me that it was a test & that I could either go into negativity about it, or I could actually just praise & wait for the miracle.
So I decided to do the latter & I started singing a praise song to Jesus. I felt better already! Then I really felt better when INSTANTLY after that the thing connected & I sent about 5 messages in about 4 minutes (excellent track-record for this thing) YEEEEEESSSSSS!!!! I was so happy! Praise does it again!

3 comments:

David loves Jesus! said...

Wow, cool! Something we all need to do more of :)

Teacup said...

And may I say welcome back to Africa!

Unknown said...

Thank you, Tina!--I love that picture of you! I'll look forward to your comments every time just to see that pic in my comments.....lovely!!!