Saturday, January 19, 2008

New year's resolution 1--Wear my "Praise Glasses".

On the last day of 2007, about 2 hours before the countdown, I had prayed that the Lord would help me be more positive & praise Him for everything this year...

Here's a message from Jesus I read this morning that I believe will help me & all others with my same prayer to do just that...


You are special, created by My hand. You are unique, one of a kind. There's only one you, and I made you to perfectly fit the role and purpose I had in mind for you. You have special talents & qualities that I know you need for the job & calling I have for you, and you have liabilities that help balance you out, and keep you humble & close to Me.
The secret to finding My peace and contentment in your heart & mind is to thank Me for making you the way you are, flaws & all, and letting Me live through you. Praise Me for your weaknesses, which make you dependant on My strength. Glory in your infirmities (2 Corinthians 12:9) and in times of sadness which deepen your life and make you cling to Me more fervently. Be happy in the sad times, knowing that they are working in you a far greater eternal glory (2 Corinthians 4:17).
When you come to Me at the end of your days, I will gather you into eternal glory, where all tears will cease, and where there will be constant joy & happiness forever. I have some wonderful surprises for you up here that you will be deligthed with. I can't wait to have you here, but in the meantime, I will be with you in your heart, whispering to your spirit, and helping you through each day. I love you so much, and I love it whenever you think about Me and acknowledge My presence.
Thank Me for everything! Thank Me for the little things I do for you throughout the day. Thank Me for the loved ones I put along your path, and revel in My joy & prescence. This will keep you happy till you come to be with Me here. I love you.


--From Jesus with Love, Link, Issue 30, January 2008

No comments: