Tuesday, January 01, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!


I prayed for you all today that the Lord will give you a wonderful 2008 & that this year will be better than the last.












my very first 2008 "snap"...




As typically done every year around the world among missionaries of the Family International, we took sometime last night to reflect on last year, thank God for what He did in each of our lives, as well as state our goals, desires, vision, verse/scripture for the New Year ahead.--A wonderful time of reflection & a great way to enter another year--with faith & purpose for what lies ahead.

I thanked God for my family, friends, learning experiences, new challenges, health, happiness, travels, etc.


My goals for this year are:

--2 be a more consistent & active prayer warrior. This year is particularly important to all of us in the Family & I want to accomplish everything that I can, but I know that it can only be done through the power of God working via prayer, our spirit helpers, the keys of the Kingdom, etc.

--I also want to speak His words to others & use prophecy more in my life, to both benefit my own life/spiritual walk, but also to encourage & strengthen others...



My prayer for the New Year:

That I will continuously praise this year & see my life thru the "glasses of positiveness" every day. Rather than thinking about what I don't have, I've determined that 2008 will be a time to thank God for everything He's already given me.--which is so, so much!



Below are a few selective shots I took throughout 2007...enjoy....





Robert, Arturo, Ayla, Mary & Anisa, Ayla's B'day, Oct, O7



Ronald Reagan building, Washington DC, April, 2007



Jasmine during outdoor class, FDTP, South Africa, July, 07



Neighbor kid and friend at his B'day party, September, 07




Botanical Gardens, Birmingham, Alabama, April, 2007

6 comments:

Nyx Martinez said...

Ssebo they are what??
Nice snaps.

Love you, Happy New Year!!

whacky said...

Happy New Year, Bri! You missed out one goal... visiting/joining us! :D

Unknown said...

Oh, no...lemme add it now...;)

Anonymous said...

Brotherminn....I meeeesss yooooooo....nice..um..sort of beginning of a cartwheel..how did it end?

Unknown said...

It was a round-off, actually...which is why both feet are in the air..from what I remember, I didn't land too well..

But I had a few successful ones after that..

Unknown said...

It was a round-off, actually...which is why both feet are in the air..from what I remember, I didn't land too well..

But I had a few successful ones after that..