Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Prayer request!

This is the biggest benefit of this blog....instant prayer chain...

Would you all mind praying for me tomorrow...I'm going to be flying back to Nigeria (at long last)... I expect a good flight and trip, generally, but it's always good to ask for prayer.

Here's the rest of a prayer request I sent one of my friends in Kenya today via e-mail:

"Also, tomorrow my flight gets into Lagos about an hour after the last domestic flight leaves from Lagos to the city where I leave. This means that I'll have to stay at a hotel one night & take taxis there & to the domestic airport the next morning.... please pray that everything goes smoothly & that I get to the hotel ok (as Lagos isn't exactly the worlds safest city) & that my trip & flight up to Abuja the next morning will be smooth ? Thanks soooooo much! I'd really appreciate that! I'm putting up a request on my blog as well."

2 comments:

Sonia Lee said...

In my prayers!

anna said...

praying for you!