Friday, June 22, 2007

HAPPY B'DAY, BLOG...


I started my blog a year ago this month...cause to celebrate...
I'm surprised I've lasted this long...not that I haven't enjoyed it...just that I've been so busy. That's my only regret, really...the fact that I haven't been able to post as much as I would've liked...but that shows that I am busier "doing" then "talking"....so that's a good thing (there's a plus side to everything). This Blog B'day, is also responsible for the few changes you've seen to my blog...I wanted to change my profile pic 2, but...wow...major frustration. That one I've worked on for nearly a whole day & could never get it right. I can't quite seem to paste the right HTML on the picture. HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLPPPP!!! Any advice?

When I figure out this whole link thingie, I'll make a post comprised of past posts most noteworthy...there ya go!--That's what I'll call it too!

Meanwhile, wish me a happy birthday!

If any of you have a thought on which post you enjoyed the most, I'd like to know...or if there's anything specific you'd be interestd in seeing me post....hey, doesn't hurt to know.--Doesn't mean I'll post it, but it's good to know what people think.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!!

I like all of your posts so can't think of any that I like better. I don't always leave comments but I love reading your blog.

Anonymous said...

If you want to have the pic you just posted as your avatar then use the address...

http://bp3.blogger.com/_hoYCVU3Hrvc/Rn1pDrm6sHI/AAAAAAAAAL8/CGINIW20BNw/s1600-h/bloghead.jpg

...in your picture address.

Or you can send me your password and I can do it for you :P

Unknown said...

I'll do that...I so give up!

Thanks Dave!

Unknown said...

Thanks, Ruth!
That's a real compliment...I thought you had stopped viewing.

I'm glad you're enjoying it!

Anonymous said...

ok, I fixed it