Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Proclamation of my own silliness...

So all was going well with the pics of Zaria & all....I had a couple cute chicks leave a comment...

Then 2 days after the post's up, another cute chick tells me she can't see the pictures.....WHAT?!?

My silliness actually started when I posted the original post somewhere under the last 2.....then when I realized what I'd done, I copied & pasted the post to a new one & published......sounds good, right?

But then when I deleted the original post, somehow it took the pics & now they don't show??? This is just my guess & I don't actually know what happened for real ('Blogger for Dummies'....?? Anybody got that book?--You can e-mail it to me).

So those pics will be re-posted soon! Stay tuned...

In other news:

While out today, Art & I sold 40 books to a staff of teachers at a government school....Awesome! The main items of choice today were 'Bible Basics', 'From Jesus with Love' (Success with ppl) & 'Hearing from Heaven'.....(see activated site to order your own copies...)
They were so glad to get them & we were sure glad for their support. The books will go a long way in not only their lives, but also the lives of friends & family who they'll share them with.

Josh is visiting from Lagos today. We had folks over from Ghana 2 wks ago....(btw....sort of late news, no? Ha!)

N-e-way....Peace out!

Enjoy you day!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

you got it for free...share it for free..

Unknown said...

What did I get for free....??...

I'm lost!!

CurlyCel said...

I can see the pics, I can see the pics. :D

Santi said...

happy birthday Brian!!! im really praying for you, and hope that this day you have a blast! and that this new year will be full of new challenges, that will bring you even closer to the Lord and make you feel as happy and fulfilled as never before! keep up with your good work! *hug*

anna said...

argh, santi beat me to it!

well...sigh...happy birthday

I mean HAPPY BIRTHDAY! hope you had a fantastic day, wherever you are. big hugs and kisses! muah!

Santi said...

you can never beat a good man down anna :P he'll stand back on his feet... just when you think you've got him, you'll find out he can't be beat! HAHAHAHA! ILY!

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say I really enjoy reading your blog. I've always wanted to go to Africa,alas the Lord hasn't called me there yet..heh... anyway reading your blog is a taste into what it's like being a missionary there, so thanks. And keep posting.

Unknown said...

Does "token-black-girl" have a blog....??