Tuesday, January 15, 2013

SALLY'S CAR!!!


Everybody! Sally (pictured below) needs help!!...She's actually a personal friend of mine from waaaaaay back in the day when I lived in Kenya...I was part of the team that first met her & put her through our Bible Study course & saw her life turn around & God do amazing things for her...she's been close to my heart ever since...
Below is Sally's request for funding that I read on a TFI (The Family International) bulletin online this morning:
Dear Ones,
I am a Health worker and counselor, helping Aids Patients who live where the poorest of the poor can be found -- in one of East Africa`s largest slum area-- Kibera. Together with FCM (Family Care Mission) members we also run a Feeding Program, which assists the neediest cases. 
I, myself have been battling with colon cancer and have gone through several operations, but the Lord has kept me and healed me from cancer.
Some time ago, I was able to purchase a second hand car, which helps me avoid taking the crowded public transport minibuses, called Matatu`s. Since I have a Colostomy I cannot be in crowded places where people push and bump into me.

Unfortunately my car broke down and needs an engine overhaul, which will cost approx. 400 euro (roughly $540). With my small salary as a Health Worker for an NGO, I have a hard time meeting this unexpected, urgent need and would like to appeal for your help. Any donation towards this repair will assist me greatly to keep going with my work.
God bless you and thanks a lot for considering this request. My login (for fellow TFI members) is: sallie
my e-mail: sallykwenda@yahoo.com

Greetings,
Sally Agallo

I think we can do better than this...by God's grace, we can raise enough funds to actually get her a new car...
I'm arranging an initial gift to be sent to Sally by this time next week via a paypal donation sent through our mission's donation fund...anyone that wants to participate in this awesome cause can either:
a) Send Sally the money directly via TFI's donation fund (if you're also a member)
b) e-mail me asap, or send the money to me via paypal, which I will pass on to her (no, this is not a Nigerian scam)...
c) e-mail Sally directly for alternative donation methods (she may have a paypal account of her own)...
I've e-mailed Sally myself & am waiting to hear if she has a paypal account, in which case, I'll ask for her corresponding e-mail...but I wanted to post this immediately, so that we can all be thinking of/praying for her & getting her donations ready...
Let's do this!!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

After getting more than 10000 visitors/day to my website I thought your ventureforlife.blogspot.com website also need unstoppable flow of traffic...

Use this BRAND NEW software and get all the traffic for your website you will ever need ...

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

In testing phase it generated 867,981 visitors and $540,340.

Then another $86,299.13 in 90 days to be exact. That's $958.88 a
day!!

And all it took was 10 minutes to set up and run.

But how does it work??

You just configure the system, click the mouse button a few
times, activate the software, copy and paste a few links and
you're done!!

Click the link BELOW as you're about to witness a software that
could be a MAJOR turning point to your success.

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com