Wednesday, December 23, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS...

Below is the txt I sent w/ my C'mas e-card (or will send, when our connection is fixed..)to my friends in Nigeria...but the wish goes out to all of you just the same..:

Wishing you a relaxing & invigorating Christmas season & a thrilling New Year w/ Jesus..

My prayers are with you that this year will be a combination of your hopes & heart’s desires come true, as well as your destiny realized.

I’ll be praying for your health, safety & prosperity (those practical things that we all need) as well as for those of your family.

God willing, I’ll be seeing many of you sometime soon. Even though I haven’t been there w/ all of you over the last several months, I wanted to also say thank you again for your help & support to Family Care Eduvision’s missionary & humanitarian projects over the course of this year. May God continue to bless you & repay you for your generosity & kindness.

Merry Christmas,

Brian

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great blog. You may be interested in reading some fascinating Google articles namely "Pretrib Rapture Diehards," "Pretrib Rapture - Hidden Facts," and "Pretrib Rapture Dishonesty." Lord bless. Will

Unknown said...

Thank you, Will! Have a wonderful Christmas! God bless!