Friday, April 10, 2009

Double do!

Here's a few pics from my double B'day party, Sunday b4 last..

These were originally posted on my Facebook account..

I hope you enjoy them!

The project at the orphanage went very well & it felt good to be giving on my B'day for once instead of always expecting to get things for myself...the after party was a simpler event (due to just coming back from the orphanage), but I enjoyed it all the same.


most of us (BA staff & Family Care staff w/ some of the orphanage caretakers & the kids)..





with some of the kiddos..

Blowing out the candles..I know the pic below actually goes 1st..


Everybody singing for me..all I could do was clap along & smile..

.
The after-party:

random snap of friends..



celebrate--doesn't it feel good to be pushin' 30?? hmmm...


Chloe decorating the 2nd cake of the day...both cakes were courtesy of Mary, as were the mini pizzas & other snacks served..she made the day as far as food went..


W/ 12 FS students, Amechi & Ekwa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Out of 7 pics I took 3 :D...Oh,and there are two pics with me in them! :D
Oh I'm touched... :D
To finish this off,I'll add more smiles=:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

:D:D:D:D


:D:D:D:D:D
:D:D:D:D:D

P.S.Oh I feel happy :D!