Wednesday, August 20, 2008

More than just managing!

Apart from the masses of work we've had while being short-staffed over the past couple months(absolutely NO time to get into any trouble whatsoever), we've even been having a pretty good time lately...
promised additional pics of the medical camp..


Besides Crowd-Control, Pharmacy & Witnessing, I also headed up the activity nights..(of which there were only 2, as the docs were so tired due to extending helping hands till late hours, bless their souls)...this pic during Bible Charrades night..



Last night b4 departure day..



grilling some tenderloin something or other (I wish!--more like, itty-bitty litta poke-chops) at Yankari, National Game Reserve, Bauchi State (oh, right...y'all know all 'bout that as I was there in Jan too...heh, heh..).. while Takeshi looks on...the 3 of us (Simon, Takeshi & I) spent 2 & 1/2 days up there for a quick in-between-break...wonderfully relaxing...any of you out there visit us here and I'll take u to Yankari for sure..





Takeshi's goodbye (and Ang & Rich's welcome back...) Anisa made lasagna & we had wine (that's why Tak's face is beet-red...)..great fun..


Like I said...good times..

3 comments:

Marie said...

Ahh Jolene..such a cutie...looks like she's getting a tan..adorable. TC

Anonymous said...

Looks like Takeshi's having fun. Tell him Mike and Aichan say hi. Txs for taking care of him.
BTW, I love your blog and I know a lot of people who enjoy it but don't really comment. Just wanted you to know that because for such a cool blog you should get more comments (that's why I'm commenting). Don't stop posting. Txs. :)

Nyx Martinez said...

no time to get into trouble? Brian?

:)