Sunday, May 04, 2008

Mom's Day!




My Mom had just had her B'day!







Anyone who knows her will agree that she's really just the best (that's an accurate description in her case)...

Anj put a pretty good description of her on her
blog too (better than this one actually...what's up
w/ that?)..check it out on the first link in my 'links' section..

I've already congratulated Mom with cards, calls, prophecies, etc.

But you all who know her can drop her a little line here in the comments box & then i'll get her to look them up.

Let's surprise her, shall we?




Happy Birthday, Mom!



WLY!

3 comments:

whacky said...

Happy Birthday, Mary. Hope you get to read what I wrote for you on my blog. Love you! xxx

Lady Jo said...

Wow, that hair cut takes 15 years off her! Happy birthday to her even though I don't know her she's done a wonderful job raising YOU! ;)

Anonymous said...

My hero! You really are Mary , when you blazed the trail at the FGA seminar, wow, you are a great woman of God. And I love the haircut. Keep Going For God coz we all need you Mary and what you are.
Love an hugs , Tabitha xox