Saturday, April 05, 2008

2 questions!

They aren't the brightest of questions, so don't hold your breath or anything...but at least it won't take a genius to answer them...

1) How do I actually post pics along the sides of my blog page? I've seen so many do it, but haven't quite figured..

2) I still don't seem to be able to succesfully post a url from this blog..

I have a blog for the YP in W. Africa..and I've done the url thing from there, but somehow here I add them, yet it never shows on the page...it's ridiculous..

any advice?

4 comments:

whacky said...

next time you're online, pop me up... will help you out with these things ;-) Love you! xxx

Lady Jo said...

On your blogger DASHBOARD go to LAYOUT then ADD A PAGE ELEMENT then you can choose whether to add a picture, text, slide show etc.
Hope that's a help.

Nyx Martinez said...

ah..yeh...what Jo said.

Take care, miss you!

Unknown said...

from wat i saw, that allows me to add a picture above/with the other page elements, but not to the sides of the page...i don't kno if i'm making sense...

Nikki, u had a slew of pics on either side b4...how did u do that?

mayb i need a new template..